The Dental Insurance Aging Report
Understand what insurance aging means, and how to resolve issues efficiently so you can collect more payments promptly.
This course covers 5 main concepts.
- What an insurance aging report is so you truly know what it tells you
- Why claims show up on an aging report, so you can prevent them
- How to locate and run a report, so you can work it
- How to work the report efficiently, so you can bring more money into your dental practice
- How to document your findings, so you set your practice up for success in the future
After the course attendees will:
- Be able to run your practice Insurance Aging report efficiently
- Understand the Aging report numbers to track your performance
- Develop a proactive system to keep your claims current and not over over 30 days
- Determine the health of your practice
Earn one (1) CE Credit
Josh is a leading authority in dental practice business administration. He developed an insurance billing process that increases collections and allows more focus on patient care and productivity.
He and two partners established Dental ClaimSupport, providing insurance claim services and education. Josh is also the author of the book, The Ultimate Guide to Dental Billing & Reporting, to help dental practices thrive with an accurate, profitable claims process.
Dental Claims Academy
This course is part of a training center to develop dental insurance claim expertise. Get access to all resources--coding knowledge, billing process training, a discussion forum, and more–as a member of Dental Claims Academy.