Orthodontic Billing Made Simple
Orthodontic billing may seem complicated, but this course will break it down into 4 different concepts to simplify the insurance billing process. Explore the orthodontic CDT code changes as of CDT 2023 for successful orthodontic billing and insurance reimbursement. Gain billing confidence by understanding the terminology, dentition, case types, other orthodontic services, and administration of claims. Speak confidently when discussing the patient’s course of treatment and their estimated insurance benefits and the patient’s financial responsibility.
After the course attendees will:
- Recognize the stages and case types of the patient dentition for proper billing.
- Utilize the newest orthodontic CDT 2023 codes as of the CDT 2023 code set.
- Identify what fields on the ADA insurance claims are required for orthodontic claims and understand how to fill them out.
- Determine what questions to ask the insurance carrier about the patient’s dental coverage.
- Implement an orthodontic insurance benefit checklist with insurance plan details
Earn one (1) CE credit
Molly is a Training Department Manager Dental Claims Academy and Dental ClaimSupport. With over 35 years of experience in the dental field, Molly is a leading authority in dental practice management. She has worked as Dental Practice Risk Analyst, National Dental Practice Management Consultant, Director of Operations, COO, Dental Assistant, Licensed Dental Radiographer in the State of Ohio, Practice Management Software Trainer, educator and lecturer. Molly has enjoyed helping thousands of dental practices throughout the United States improve the success of their practices.