SRP Scaling & Root Planing: Successful Billing for Soft Tissue Management
Navigating all of the scaling and root planing/soft tissue management CDT insurance billing codes can be confusing to the most seasoned insurance biller.
Starting with the basics of gingivitis to severe periodontitis, discover details about this often silent disease. Identify the supportive clinical documentation that is necessary for your insurance billing success. Review why the patient evaluation, diagnosis and documentation is vital for the health of the patient and the practice.
Navigate the patient appointment sequence for soft tissue management with confidence. Implement and share what you have learned with your practice by downloading our handouts. After you have completed the course you will assess your completed course knowledge with a quiz and obtain your CE (1 hr) credit.
We appreciate your course feedback after your quiz.
After the course attendees will:
- Discuss the basics about periodontal disease and the patient’s overall health
- Demonstrate the proper use of CDT codes for billing of non-surgical periodontal procedures
- Determine if a specific insurance exclusions apply to the patient’s recommended treatment
- Identify the what documentation is required for SRP and other nonsurgical Soft Tissue Management insurance billing
- Share information with clinical and non clinical team members for the practice’s billing success
Earn One (1) CE credit
Molly is a Training Department Manager Dental Claims Academy and Dental ClaimSupport. With over 35 year experience in the dental field, Molly is a leading authority in dental practice management. She has worked as Dental Practice Risk Analyst, National Dental Practice Management Consultant, Director of Operations, COO, Dental Assistant, Licensed Dental Radiographer, Practice Management Software Trainer, educator and lecturer. Molly has enjoyed helping thousands of dental practices throughout the United States with the success of their practices.
Dental Claims Academy
This course is part of a training center for professionals to improve insurance collection in any dental practice. Get access to all resources--coding knowledge, billing process training, a discussion forum, and more--as a member of Dental Claims Academy.